Poziv – ICME stipendije za članove do 35. godina
Call for annual ICME Fellowships
ICME/2013/Rio de Janeiro (ICME Annual Conference 2013)
10-17 August, 2013
Applications are invited for three (e) ICME Fellows from individual members of ICME from developing nations or ICME youth members (under 35 years of age).
• Two (2) fellows will be drawn from applicants who are ICME members from outside of South America;
• One (1) fellow will be awarded to a South American museum ethnographer (ICOM membership required)
ICME Fellowships will be for up to the amount of 2000 euros. Funding will be used to pay for conference registration, accommodation, airfare and reasonable daily allowance in Brasil for participation in ICME/2013/Brasil, 10-17 August, 2013, with a view to offer opportunities for enriching the on-going research of candidates through global interaction with ICME members from different parts of the world. Candidates are expected to remain active in ICME.
1) Non-South American applicants must have been an ICME member for a minimum of three years (continuous paid membership of ICOM for the years 2010, 2011, 2012).
2) All applicants shall be engaged actively in curatorial, education, research or developmental work in a museum.
3) ICME Fellows are required to contribute a reflective report about their conference experiences at ICME/2013/Brasil and how they will shape their future museum thinking, to be published in a future ICMENews.
Applications must reach the President and Treasurer, ICME by 31 April, 2013, along with the following:
1) A 200 word statement of the applicant’s motivation for attending ICME/2013/Brasil and the benefits which he/she expects to derive from it,
2) A curriculum vitae indicating, name, age, citizenship, home address, institutional address, contact phone, fax, e-mail address, details of qualification, employment positions, research experience, and ICOM membership number.
3) Names and e-mail addresses of two eminent museum professionals, from whom references will be sought.
ICME Fellows shall be announced by 30 May, 2013. Awards will be given strictly on merit and subject to fulfillment of all conditions. ICME reserves the right for the selection of candidates and shall hold the right of publishing a conference report of the selected candidate.
Contact: Dr Annette B. Fromm, President, ICME
Postal Address: 3060 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
Dr Zvjezdana Antos, Treasurer, ICME
Postal Address: Senior Curator, Ethnographic Museum,
Trg Mazuranica 14, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia